Olivia's Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Acceptable Use Policy

I feel that each student should be able to learn about and use technology in the classroom. The only way for this to happen will be if the students and parents understand the guidelines for the computer usage. The computers will be used only for educational purposes and any wrongful usage will result in punishment.


I promise to understand and follow the following rules:

Use the computer in a safe manner.
Only be in the program(s) that my teacher has allowed me to be in.
Only print when you have received permission from the teacher.
Do not play games unless your teacher has given you free time and permission to be on the computer.
Never touch anyone else’s computer or work unless they have given you permission.
Tell the teacher immediately if you see someone else not following the rules or doing something that is inappropriate.
Never use other students work or take things from their folders.

I understand that if I do not follow the above rules, I will be unable to use the computers.

Student Name:________________________________________

Parent/ Guardian Name:_____________________________________

Parent/ Guardian Signature:___________________________________________

Date:_________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home