Olivia's Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Technology in the Classroom

Knowledge of technology will help me in the classroom by making organization easier, communicating with faculty and parents, and making projects easier to accomplish. Programs created for grades and attendance will be a big part of everyday classroom tasks. If I have knowledge of different programs it will be easier to keep up with the grades and attendance easier. Knowing how to use and maintain an email account will make it easy for me to communitcate with the faculty that I work with and the parents of my students. I will also be able to create fun projects on Paint, or Word. I could create weekly newsletters for the parents and children for their weekly assignments. Knowing how to use technology will benefit me greatly in the classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home